Re: Communication Help (Problem ?)

Hi,

routing your discussions through the list would make it possible to say to new ORBit users: "There was recently some discussion about your problem, have a look at the mailing list archives". This would save a lot of time, because you don't need to answer the questions again and again.... (after
answering the same thing over and over again you get bored and new users will get the impression: "Nobody is helping me ! Maybe I will go for another project..." )
I think that is exactly why we have a mailing-list archive for the project now, to track everything and be able to refer to it once the topic comes up again...!

Additionally, the discussion might be interesting for others, because it helps you to get an impression in which state the project and the sub-projects are. I would like (suggested from Kennard) to add some comments on http://orbit-resource.sourceforge.net about the state of the language mappings
and of the services (once we have more of them). I don't have the time to test all of them myself... ;-) Adding some Frequently Asked Questions to the ORBit FAQ on the page above would also help to get new users started more quickly....

Comments !?

Michael