Re: Communication Problem.

Well, looks like I'm also having the same problem. (I'm a newbie, BTW)
I have 2 machines A & B.

Server on A & Client on B works.
Server on B & Client on A does not work, but gives the exception:
IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0 !

* I've 100% verified that the IOR is correct.
* I do not have any ~/.orbitrc
* I'm able to do telnet, ftp ... etc. from Machine A to B, which means all
  permission related stuff (.rhosts ... etc.) are ruled out. Anyway, I
  don't think any of these should be a problem, because I think CORBA does
  not care about all those.

I'm yet to completely analyse the problem. Once I get the thing working
I'll report back.

BTW, is there any way I can enable debugging in ORBit ? I just want to
know how far it's proceeding b4 throwing the exception. I tried
ORBit_Trace_setLevel(5) & ORBit_Trace_setModules(2), but that does not
seem to have any effect. Similary I tried ORBDebugLevel=xxx as arg. to my
client, but that also does not produce any prints !

Thanx. in adv.
Sreeji