Communication Help

I am developing ORBs with ORBit-0.5.0 and CORBA::ORBit
0.4.2 on RedHat Linux 6.2.

When I try to run the ORBs from seperate machines they
won't talk to each other.  I continually get the
following error:

Exception: CORBA::COMM_FAILURE
('IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0')
    (0, COMPLETED_NO)
    Communication failure

I have verified that the IOR is correct, the client
ORB has it, and that the two machines can 'see' each
other on the network.  If I try to run the ORBs on the
same machine, it works fine.  Mr. Talyor said the
problem could be that "ORBit is configured to only
open UNIX domain sockets by default.
You might want to try adding the line:

  ORBIIOPIPv4=1

 to /etc/orbitrc."

However, I do not have this file.  At the suggestion
of Mr. Lee, I created the file, but the problem
persists.  Today I completely re-installed RedHat
Linux 6.2 on two systems (selecting the install
everything option), installed CORBA::ORBit and Error
and tried running the server/client example that came
with CORBA::ORBit.  It gave me the same error.

I have been working on this problem for more than
three weeks now.  I have tried a multitude of things
including adding "ALL: ALL" to the /etc/hosts.allow
file.  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions
anyone has.  Thanks in advance.

Chris

=====
Christopher P. Favret