Using Naming Service in CORBA::ORBit (Newbie)

Hello everybody,

I've just started my CORBA with ORBit & the CORBA::ORBit (Perl
bindings). Till now the going was pretty smooth. (Thanx to the good people
out there who had answered my previous queries.)

Now, how do I get the name service to work in CORBA::ORBit ? (Is it
supported, in the first place ?) What's the sequence of calls I should
make ? Can some1 mail me some examples in perl ? (I tried a
$orb->create_name("MyServer") & it bombed out saying "Can't locate object
method ....").  However
$Orb->resolve_initial_references("NameService") returned me an Object. So
I guess 'ts possible to do with Perl.

Thanx. in adv.

Sreeji