Re: Compiling Online Desktop

Hello,

I've just finalized my Online Desktop compilation, and now I'm in my
Online Desktop session.

However I don't see anything special, Big Board isn't opened and if I try
to run it from a terminal y get the next error:
$ bigboard
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mrego-gnome/od/install/libexec/bigboard/main.py", line 19, in ?
    import pyonlinedesktop.widget
  File
"/home/mrego-gnome/od/install/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pyonlinedesktop/widget.py",
line 5, in ?
    import xml.etree.ElementTree
ImportError: No module named etree.ElementTree

I haven't any idea about what is this error.

Best regards,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas