Re: commits list

Bryan Clark wrote:
If you want to filter all messages from commits mugshot org <mailto:commits mugshot org> to the trash you'll only ever see the discussion that happens around a commit message. That's what I usually do. :)
An alternative is to have a batched email of say all commits for that day. A few minutes of Google searching didn't yield something to do this, but it seems like it'd be fairly trivial. Or hm, maybe we could just take the existing RSS feed and use some RSS to email script?