mail stock

I'm working on a stock for email right now.  The mockup is currently focusing on GMail but should be able to support other mail systems as well.

My goal is to provide a quick access location for seeing how many new messages you have in the inbox of various accounts.  In the stock the account name is truncated to fit in the shared space provided.

A single click would show the pop out of a break down of your mail account.  For GMail this breakdown is labels, for IMAP or POP it could be folders; though this might run into a problem with people who have nested folders or too many folders.

There's still some work to be done on the interactions brought up by the edit button, I'm hoping to be able to allow people to turn on / off notifications for certain accounts or labels / folders in accounts.

~ Bryan