Re: [gnome-love] Power management is not efficient

Hello Ritesh,
You have two options to resolve your issue:
1. Run the following command as root user,

echo OFF > /sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo/switch

Above command will work only if your kernel supports switchable graphics.

2. Or install Bumblebee

Above steps will turn off the NVIDIA card and your battery life will be restored.