[gnome-love] Suggestions for getting started...

Hi,
I would like to start contributing to gnome. At the beginning I would like to contribute mostly to python projects. So could you please advise me which  active projects use python and would be happy to get some additional help from me? I would really appreciate some help, because I'm really new to gnome and the amount of information about gnome projects is overwhelming.

--
Janez Nemanic

Lep pozdrav

Best regards