Re: [gnome-love] Setting up a development environment

No shame! We all can't read sometimes :)

Perhaps the page can be cleaned up to be more clear...

On 11/04/2013 12:07 PM, Luiz Poleto wrote:
I did see the JHBuild tool but wasn't really sure how it worked. Now
that you guys pointed it out, I read the entire page again and realized
that I missed this paragraph in the first time:

"/JHBuild enables you to run Gnome in a sandbox environment and doesn't
install it globally on your system, _so there is no need to run Gnome
inside a virtual machine._/"

Shame on me! Shame on me! :-)

Thanks, guys!
Luiz

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Hashem Nasarat <hnasarat gmail com