Re: [gnome-love] Setting up a development environment

Thanks for your interest in contributing to GNOME!

I only have time right now for a brief reply, but "developing without
messing up current installation" is the whole point of GNOME's jhbuild tool.

Here's a short tutorial on how to get started using it.
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/BuildGnome

Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you come across any issues.

-Hashem