Re: [gnome-love] Project management software for Gnome projects

Thanks for the reply!

I will continue writing code and developing the project. And when I'm
done, nobody will need any of those non-free project/task/todo
management tools.

I'm writing it in C++ using gtkmm for GUI.

Currently its functionality is more or less what GTG offers, but with
the advantage of fast graph algorithms (because I write in C++ compared
to Python) and very high level of modularity and maintainability (all
components are built on top of each other, so each one is a separate
useful piece of code).

I want to add Semantic Desktop support, but I'm not sure Gnome already
has a plan for a desktop-wide semantic database and
communication/integration. Many separate tools and projects exist, but
there's a lot of work to do. Maybe I should help there...

Thanks again :)

- Anatoly