Re: [gnome-love] Need help on running the application

Thank you for your instructions. it worked.

I have worked mostly on Windows environment and some of the Linux stuff are new to me.
you have answers lot of my previous questions.You instructions are pretty much simple and it helped a lot

so thanks again for helping me out.

chamila