Re: [gnome-love] Adding libraries to existing projects

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, 2013-07-02 at 10:00 +0300, Bogdan Ciobanu wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I am new to GNOME world and I am currently trying to contribute to
> gnome-control-center. The problem is that I need to use some libraries that
> are not included anywhere else in the project and I don't know how where
> and how to include them in configure file and Makefile, as I have never
> worked with such a big program.
>
> Can anyone explain me a little the process I should follow to add those
> libraries or some resources that might help me? Any help is appreciated!

You might want to check:
https://wiki.gnome.org/HowDoI/Jhbuild

I think that I didn't explain very well my situation. It isn't a jhbuild issue. I have already built successfully the module and  it's working, but what I want to create needs 2 more libraries, librest and libgoa and I don't know what should I change in configure or in makefile so I can include those libraries and to be linked correctly.

I am currently getting this error "fatal error: goa/goa.h: No such file or directory" because, the compiler doesn't know where to look for those libraries until I don't specify it in the Makefile, I suppose.