Re: [gnome-love] Adding libraries to existing projects

On Tue, 2013-07-02 at 10:00 +0300, Bogdan Ciobanu wrote:
Hi everybody!

I am new to GNOME world and I am currently trying to contribute to
gnome-control-center. The problem is that I need to use some libraries that
are not included anywhere else in the project and I don't know how where
and how to include them in configure file and Makefile, as I have never
worked with such a big program.

Can anyone explain me a little the process I should follow to add those
libraries or some resources that might help me? Any help is appreciated!

You might want to check:
https://wiki.gnome.org/HowDoI/Jhbuild

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño