Re: [gnome-love] outdated dependencies

Am Samstag, den 27.02.2010, 17:36 +0100 schrieb Joost van der Hoff:
I have built gnome 2.30 using JHbuild, however I have given up on some
modules which failed to build. I don't remember exactly which ones, but
I know the first is ekiga. It fails during the configure phase,
requiring ptlib 2.7.0 or higher while 2.6.5 is found. At first this
doesn't seem strange, but considering the fact I don't have ptlib
installed, so 2.6.5 is the one built by JHbuild, it is. What's more, I
went to download.gnome.org/sources looking for ptlib 2.7 but 2.6 is the
highest available. Can anyone please update the repos or redirect me to
somewhere containing newer versions of dependencies?

Please contact the Ekiga folks - ekiga's configure.ac says
  PTLIB_REC_VERSION="2.7.0"
while there is no tarball released yet for ptlib 2.7.0.

In general this is not a new problem.
It happens from time to time, though it should be avoided.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed