Re: [gnome-love] outdated dependencies

Am Sonntag, den 28.02.2010, 00:24 +0000 schrieb Baybal Ni:
Yeah, definitely a problem here. I think we can't release 2.30 without
dep cleaning

I have no clue what "dep cleaning" is intended to mean here, and I am
not totally sure that you understood the underlying problem in this case
plus the GNOME release process, but be assured that GNOME releases
always build as there's always some testing before - if a single module
does not work it will be either patched or an older version will be
shipped.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed