Re: [gnome-love] outdated dependencies

I've found a 2.8 version of ptlib on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opalvoip/. It is included in the
OpavVOIP project but can also be downloaded separately as a source
tarball. Maybe someone can look into this, for the time being I am
going to try if I can figure out how to set a custom repository for
ptlib in ~/.jhbuildrc. At least now we know a ptlib >= 2.7.0 exists as
a tarball.

P.s. can there be complications setting a custom repository of type
svn while the default repository is a git one?