Re: [gnome-love] outdated dependencies

On 27 February 2010 16:36, Joost van der Hoff <2noob2banoob gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have built gnome 2.30 using JHbuild, however I have given up on some
modules which failed to build. I don't remember exactly which ones, but I
know the first is ekiga. It fails during the configure phase, requiring
ptlib 2.7.0 or higher while 2.6.5 is found. At first this doesn't seem
strange, but considering the fact I don't have ptlib installed, so 2.6.5 is
the one built by JHbuild, it is. What's more, I went to
download.gnome.org/sources looking for ptlib 2.7 but 2.6 is the highest
available. Can anyone please update the repos or redirect me to somewhere
containing newer versions of dependencies?

Thanks in advance,

Joost.

P.s. ptlib isn't the only outdated dependency, an outdated version of WebKit
keeps me from building epiphany, and I might have forgotten about even more
outdated dependencies.