Re: [gnome-love] Does gnome hate me and want me to go away?

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:

What I normally do if one of my patches doesn't get reviewed is sent
the maintainers directly an email with the question if they can review
my patch. Usually they've just missed the bug report, because they get
to much bugmail. After sending them the personal note the bug usually
gets picked up

Thanks Jaap,
That sounds like good advice. Will do henceforth.
Hal