Re: [gnome-love] Does gnome hate me and want me to go away?

Am Montag, den 04.08.2008, 11:46 +1000 schrieb Hal Ashburner:
So I've just found (Ken & friends work?)
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/patch-report.cgi?product=gnome-utils&patch-status=none

Eleven unreviewed patches for the screenshot applet.
Literally half of these are unreviewed after more than 2 years(!)

This seems to me like pretty good evidence that the maintainers of
"gnome-utils" haven't got the time required to look after the package
properly.

That number doesn't say anything. gtk+ has 372 unreviewed patches and
definitely IS maintained.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed