Re: [gnome-love] a new one

And if you wan to write articles, let me know as well.

Yours in GNOME LOVE,

sri

On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 18:31 +0200, Daniele Di Mauro wrote:
Ciao Paolo,
as you thought i'm italian, thank you for suggestions, i'll see what i
can do..
Have a nice day

Daniele

On 10/17/06, Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> wrote:
        Il giorno mar, 17/10/2006 alle 17.43 +0200, Daniele Di Mauro
        ha scritto:
        > Hi to all,
        > after few days reading some mailing lists (about rhythmbox,
        desktop,
        > and other stuff) i decided to subscribe here to get deeper
        in the
        > gnome project hoping to help this amazing free software
        work.... any
        > suggestion to start?
        > cheers

        Apart from pointing you to the usual "where do I start" pages
        like

        http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

        and

        http://live.gnome.org/JoinGnome

        my personal suggestion (as banal as it may seem) is to simply
        start with
        something that interests you: do not wait for someone to tell
        you "do
        this or do that", pick a subproject that you like (for
        instance an
        application you use and like) and try to fix something that
        annoys you
        in it, be it a bug a missing translation etc... If you run out
        of itches
        to scratch, you can always look in bugzilla :)

        Apart from that I also suggest to join the irc channels on
        irc.gnome.org, among others #gnome-love and #gnome-it (if my
        guess that
        you are italian is correct).

        ciao
                Paolo