Re: [gnome-love] a new one

Il giorno mar, 17/10/2006 alle 17.43 +0200, Daniele Di Mauro ha scritto:
Hi to all,
after few days reading some mailing lists (about rhythmbox, desktop,
and other stuff) i decided to subscribe here to get deeper in the
gnome project hoping to help this amazing free software work.... any
suggestion to start?
cheers

Apart from pointing you to the usual "where do I start" pages like

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

and

http://live.gnome.org/JoinGnome

my personal suggestion (as banal as it may seem) is to simply start with
something that interests you: do not wait for someone to tell you "do
this or do that", pick a subproject that you like (for instance an
application you use and like) and try to fix something that annoys you
in it, be it a bug a missing translation etc... If you run out of itches
to scratch, you can always look in bugzilla :)

Apart from that I also suggest to join the irc channels on
irc.gnome.org, among others #gnome-love and #gnome-it (if my guess that
you are italian is correct).

ciao
        Paolo

daniele