Re: [gnome-love] a new one

Ciao Paolo,
as you thought i'm italian, thank you for suggestions, i'll see what i can do..
Have a nice day

Daniele

On 10/17/06, Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> wrote:
Il giorno mar, 17/10/2006 alle 17.43 +0200, Daniele Di Mauro ha scritto:
> Hi to all,
> after few days reading some mailing lists (about rhythmbox, desktop,
> and other stuff) i decided to subscribe here to get deeper in the
> gnome project hoping to help this amazing free software work.... any
> suggestion to start?
> cheers

Apart from pointing you to the usual "where do I start" pages like

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

and

http://live.gnome.org/JoinGnome

my personal suggestion (as banal as it may seem) is to simply start with
something that interests you: do not wait for someone to tell you "do
this or do that", pick a subproject that you like (for instance an
application you use and like) and try to fix something that annoys you
in it, be it a bug a missing translation etc... If you run out of itches
to scratch, you can always look in bugzilla :)

Apart from that I also suggest to join the irc channels on
irc.gnome.org, among others #gnome-love and #gnome-it (if my guess that
you are italian is correct).

ciao
        Paolo