Re: [gnome-love] newbie looking to get involved

<snip>
In the mean time, I'm very much interested in doing something else, so
I think I'll check out bugzilla, which seems a very popular suggestion
to new arrivals. Anything in particular that might be fun and/or
useful to do?

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/gnome-love.cgi lists tasks marked by
developers as being good for others to start on.  Ever since we linked
to these Gnome love bugs from the product overview page for each
product (e.g. http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=evince) it
looks like people have been more active in adding more, making this a
good page to look at.  Hopefully that will continue.  :-)

Cheers,
Elijah