Re: [gnome-love] Re: interested in implementing a (the) newsreader for Gnome?

If the developers of Pan are not willing to help, it would make sense
proceed with a fork of the codebase, and then clean up *all* the stuff
that needs to be cleaned.

However, this approach should be used only if there's no other way to
do the thing you want, because this would fragment efforts. It is
allways good when we can work together.

Best regards

Lucas

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:03:34 +0200, Sebastian Kapfer