Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild tutorial and daily build status

I guess you forgot to sent your mail to the list. So I include the list again.

Donald Raikes wrote:
Jaap,

Thanks for all the feedback. As for Xrender, apparently the patch was
applied last night to the cvs version of Xrender.

Actually the bug is in render which doesn't export a CFLAG in the configure.ac. Oh yeah render and xrender are from cvs.freedesktop.org. If I ping that address then I don't see mirror addresses.

I guess you might have a newer X installed as me, which already has the specific definitions already in /usr/include/X11

BTW It seems that anoncvs.gnome.org is consisting of mirrors. In that case it's maybe good to also mention that on your page, because it might explain differences. How often do this mirrors sync actually

When I did this
run, I removed all my checkout and build directories before starting,
and then did the steps I outlined, so this was a clean checkout with
no patches of my own applied.

AS for a gnome-love project, I'd think that would be great. I would
be happy to spearhead it, but don't know much about how to get
started with a new project like this.

Sounds also great to me. I don't have a lot of time to work on it (already having some other open source activities), but I can give you a hand when I have the time

I'm also a newbie, so can one of the more experienced gnome people come forward to set something like this up?

Jaap