[gnome-love] running gnome programs which are compiled with jhbuild

Hi

As I told you some days ago I managed to build gnome from source about a week ago :)
Then I made a new user gnome and copied the .jhbuildrc from my home dir
to it. Then I also added a gnome cvs session to gdm

Then I can get my cvsgnome to start but the theme does not seem to work
(All icons are just white pieces of paper). Also I don't get a splash
screen and there are no icons in the menus. I guess there's something wrong with gconf. The gconf-editor just crashes when I start it up.
Also some other apps just crash.

Anybody an idea what I can do to get it to work properly?

Jaap

BTW I discovered a few days ago that I now have "Login in a Nested Window" in my System Tools folder. I guess it came sometime ago with updates of gdm on my debian sid system. This is really handy. You can just run cvs gnome in a window on your normal desktop, where you can keep on editing and browsing in case you run into problems