[gnome-love] New to the list

Hello.

I would like to contribute to the gnome project and i was told to present myself in this list.
My name is Filipe Maia, 19 years old, from portugal, colledge student.

I know c and c++. I've a small experience with gtk+.
I know english and portuguese.

I would like to contribute in what i can (translation, testing, coding).
Any suggestions?

Bye!

|  .''`.  | Filipe Maia                                          |
| : :'  : | email: fmaia gmx net                                 |
|   `-    | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |