Re: [gnome-love] adding gnome.org/todo items?

On 27 May 2001 12:49:47 -0700, Josh Steiner wrote:
but... I think that the Gnome Todo site is a really great thing and needs
to be populated with more entry level "d o it in a day" items to encourage
begginers.  it is just a nice clean interface, a lot nicer for a begginer
than bugzilla.
Yes indeed, todo is nice. I'm afraid not to duplicate bugzilla or
developers to miss some enhancements b/c they aren't in bugz.

Maybe some links to bugzilla can be added on todo, links to queries:
e.g. all easy bugs, all enhancements...

--
Marius Andreiana