Re: [gnome-love] Re: GTK+, horizontal scrolling and mice with two wheels

Le 29/05/01 01:29:59, Thomas Broyer a écrit :
Here comes a patch against gtk+-1.3.5 to add support for buttons 6 and 7
in GDK/X11 (generating GDK_SCROLL events with GDK_SCROLL_LEFT and
GDK_SCROLL_RIGHT directions respectively).

The previous patch didn't prevent button release X events of these 6th and
7th buttons to generate button release GDK events, so I had button release
events following GDK_SCROLL_LEFT and GDK_SCROLL_RIGHT events (this caused a
problem for example in GtkHtml2 which activates links on button release).

The attached patch corrects this (it actually replaces the previous patch)

There's still a need to implement this on Windows, should I open "TODO
task"?

I opened a bugzilla enhancement, providing the joined patch for X11. I
guess the bug won't be closed until windows implementation is done.

Tom.