Re: [gnome-love] adding gnome.org/todo items?

Good point, i will add them to bugzilla.

but... I think that the Gnome Todo site is a really great thing and needs
to be populated with more entry level "d o it in a day" items to encourage
begginers.  it is just a nice clean interface, a lot nicer for a begginer
than bugzilla.  i propose that people throw suggestions for things to be
added to the todo to this mailing list.  That seems pretty on topic,
right?

later,

Joschi