Re: [gnome-love] Hello

My short term goals are to find a simple project or one that is just
getting start, lurk, question, and learn.  Something small so I can
understand the structure of the program.  So if your project fits that
description and you don't mind having a newbie around cutting his teeth
on C and GTK+ at the same time, then contact me.

It depends how deep you want to delve into.  I would suggest to look
at the various GNOME Games, as they are pretty simple, and they could
definetly use some bug fixing, and some polish on the user interface.

The development in the games is not very active, and they are good
terrain to learn.

Miguel.