[gnome-love] Hello

Hello Gnome Lovers,

My name is Christopher D. Felton.  I have a couple books on C
Programming and one book on Donna Martin's book on GTK+ Programming.
Just dabbling so far, haven't done anything significant for 14 years
since simple programming in DOS in high school and the TRS-80 before
that.  Want to get back into it.

My short term goals are to find a simple project or one that is just
getting start, lurk, question, and learn.  Something small so I can
understand the structure of the program.  So if your project fits that
description and you don't mind having a newbie around cutting his teeth
on C and GTK+ at the same time, then contact me.

Long range plans are to create a high quality GNOME browser for Project
Gutenberg e-text and be able to contribute to core GNOME Projects.

Sincerely,
Christopher D. Felton