From: "Chema Celorio" <chema celorio com>
To: "Kevin Vandersloot" <kfv101 psu edu>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: cvs account

First make sure you delete all the generated files, you can check out a
different module (for example gtop, or glade2) to see which files shuold
be
included. Don't include neither the macros nor the intl directory. Double
check that you are not leaving files behind, it is easier to do it cleanly
the first time. When in doubt, don't include a file, you can always add it
later.

cd to /home/kevin/cvs/procman (or wherever it lives) (i.e. Inside the
directory where the project lives, not on the "cvs" dir.)

and do :

cvs import procman HEAD INITIAL

after that get the module "CVSROOT" and in the modules file add a line for
procman, i think it is something like :

procman procman &macros

after you are done, get procman from cvs and try to compile it.

regards,
Chema