[gnome-love] Computing readability values in gtk-doc

  While reading the recently added usability and readability guide

  http://developer.gnome.org/documents/usability/

I found that some of the readbility tests could probably be computed
without too much troubles in an automated way. There is 3 algorithm
provided at

   http://developer.gnome.org/documents/usability/usability-readability.html

Computing those (or grabbing existing code to do so) and linking it to
gtk-doc could help making some systematic evaluation of our documentation.
I already appreciated a lot the improvement in gtk-doc providing the
coverage percentage of the docs, I think adding more metrics would be
useful (and it sounds like a fun thing to add).

Daniel

P.S.: I just subscribed to gnome-love after reading parts of the archives,
      congratulation it seems very effective !

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com