Re: Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 9:29 PM Thomas Haller <thaller redhat com> wrote:
Hi,

I think that "we" (the NetworkManager community) will try to get a
mailman mailing list on freedesktop.org. There is already
modemmanager-devel lists freedesktop org, so this seems a good fit. Our
git is also on gitlab.freedesktop.org.

That's unfortunate to hear, would you mind elaborating more on what made you decide not to migrate to Discourse?

It's also unclear whether we should try to automatically subscribe the
current list subscribers to the new place. I think we should do that.

Opinions?

We can provide you the subscribers list if the decision you want to pursue is subscribing existing list members on the new hosting platform.

Thanks,

--
Cheers,
Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.dragonsreach.it