Re: Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 9:10 PM Martin <debacle debian org> wrote:
Hi Andrea,

I already have an account at discourse.gnome.org and I'm happy to
receive emails from either Discourse or Mailman. Now I have two
questions. Maybe you could point me to the right answer:

1. How do I subscribe "networkmanager"? Is it by "Watched" or by
   "Tracked" tags under notifications?

You actually go to https://discourse.gnome.org/tag/networkmanager, right top corner where the ring bell is, then click on the notification preference you want there :)

2. How do I open a new topic from my MUA? Esp. what is the correct
   syntax to set e.g. tag "networkmanager"?

The approach with Discourse is different: you can only create topics against a particular category using your MUA, what happens after your post is created is Discourse applies the tag automatically based on a specific keyword that is present on either the subject or the body of your email. We encourage any interested party to let us know what mapping they need so we can land the automated tagging rule in place.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.dragonsreach.it