AW: AccessPoint 5GHz DFS Channel Radar Detection Failure

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

I'm creating the connection on band wifi band a using this command:
nmcli con add type wifi ifname wlan0 autoconnect yes ssid $(hostname) 802-11-wireless.mode ap
802-11-wireless.band a 802-11-wireless.channel 100  ipv4.addresses 192.168.201.1/24 ipv4.method shared
wifi-sec.key-mgmt wpa-psk wifi-sec.psk TEST12345
I had a few problems to bring up the access point first, but when I changed the 802-1x.auth-timeout to 90
seconds (CAC time) and send the correct country code to wpa_supplicant over dbus the access point is coming
up as it should. Everything is fine until I need to switch the channel because a radar event is detected by
the driver.

To simulate the radar event I use a debug feature of the WLink8 driver. I use the debugfs and write the
channel to a specific file:
echo 100 > /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/wlcore/wl18xx/radar_detection
for triggering  a radar event on channel 100. We used this in the past with hostapd and it worked really
good.

I'm not sure how I can tell wpa_supplicant to use wlan0 instead of p2p-dev-wlan0. I only create the nmcli
connection and I think the network manager is then configuring wpa_supplicant over dbus.

Thanks
Nadja