Re: nm-openvswitch on debian/ubuntu

Yes and since I'm on debian, it is openvswitch-switch. I can create bridge using ovs-vsctl without a problem.

My db.sock file is in /var/run/openvswitch/

Thanks.

Le mer. 28 juil. 2021 à 16:54, Thomas Haller <thaller redhat com> a écrit :
On Wed, 2021-07-28 at 15:14 +0200, Sohaib E. wrote:
> I found this error in the logs : ovsdb: Could not connect: No such
> file or directory
>
> My ovsdb's unix socket is in /var/run/openvswitch. I don't think
> Network Manager is expecting another path but if it is, where do I
> change that ?

it's not configurable, it's a compile time constant.

Grep the source for "/db.sock".

But that should be correct already. Did you `systemctl start
openvswitch.sevice`?

Where is your db.sock file exactly?

best,
Thomas