Outreachy Contribution

Dear Team,

Trust this mail meets you well.

I have completed my tutorial on Markdown, Git and started the Hugo installation.
However, I got the error message below at step 4 where I am supposed to add some content:
"C:\Users\miracle.eze\quickstart>hugo new posts/my-first-post.md
Error: "C:\Users\miracle.eze\quickstart\config.toml:4:1": unmarshal failed: Near line 4 (last key parsed 'theme = "ananke"'): expected key separator '=', but got '\r' instead"

I need help to get the above error message resolved and also on how to Merge content on Wiki page so that I can register my contribution and complete my application.

Your feedback will be highly appreciated

Regards