Re: IPV6 manual addresses not being applied to interface

Thanks.

By experimentation I discovered activate earlier today. I assume it puts the desired configuration into some cryptic actual configuration files.

Does this transfer always require an activate? Or would a simple reboot work?

I searched a lot of online anecdotes and tutorials and activation wasn't something that was obviously pointed out as required. Perhaps this could be included in some FAQ or tutorial?

Cheers,

Jeremy