Clarification on Network Manager source

Hi All,

Hope everyone is safe and healthy…!

I have a requirement to do some configurations with respect to ethernet devices whenever they become ‘up’ (for example: $ ifconfig eth0 up). Could you please provide me the function in Network Manager source which is invoked when the device is made ‘up’. So that I can include my configurations in it. Since it is a big project I couldn’t get easily by going through the code. Your support is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Parthiban V