Re: network manager doesn't find cdc-wdm0

Hi Antonio,

yes, after installing the system was rebooted.

I've removed the old connection and added the debug config option.
The log consists of the following commands:

root@b2qt-apalis-imx6:~# systemctl restart NetworkManager
root@b2qt-apalis-imx6:~# nmcli c add type gsm ifname ttyUSB2 con-name emnify apn em Connection 'emnify' (86968473-227b-42d1-94ee-6abed0e66870) successfully added.
root@b2qt-apalis-imx6:~# nmcli con up emnify
Error: Connection activation failed: No suitable device found for this connection (device lo not available because device is strictly unmanaged).

Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Kevin Kettinger