Network Manager 1.10.14 - DNS regression

Hi,

I have a problem with network-manager 1.10.14. We have introduced this version as a stable release update to Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) and fixing several bugs of the old 1.10.6 it introduced regressions with DNS. It seems to have problems with DNS priority.

A regression report with appropriate logs is here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/1829566

As the problems do not occur with Network Manager in later Ubuntu versions (like Eoan) it seems that the problem got fixed somewhere in the upstream code.

Can someone help me which changes of the further upstream development I should apply to 1.10.14 to get this fixed?

   Till