unsecured networks

Hello NM-community,

firth of all: thank you for this feature-rich networking tool, so far did it never missed my needs!

However did I run into huge problems since I am working on changing locations and need to connect into unsecured wifi-networks that use a web-based
login-page (sometimes you have to enter a username and password sometimes you just need to press a bottom to confirm to the Terms of Usage). In any way, I can login to those networks to the firth time and use it without any problems. But after some time I got disconnected or turned off the laptop and from this moment on was I complete unable to connect to those networks again. Even the "forget network" function inside the history doesn't changed anything. Can this be related to that I use '''wifi.cloned-mac-address=random''' to randomly change my mac-addresses on every new connection?