Re: Bugreport: macvlan device choosing wrong parent device

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 02:51:49PM +0200, Ulrich Ölmann wrote:
This is expected behaviour now, right? (Because of connection "link-local" using
a UUID inside its parent property and this UUID being found in a connection that
has been applied to a different device than what link-local's actual parent is?)
Again explicitely using "parent=eth0" gives me what I want.

Yes, I think this is expected, as the link-local device already exists
when NM is started and has a different parent. In this case it is
better to specify an interface as parent.

Beniamino