nmtui feature request - edit connection screen width

Not sure if this is the correct location to lodge a feature request, if not please let me know.

On RHEL / CentOS I would like nmtui to adjust it's width to the width of the screen when editing a connection.

When I'm in an SSH session, before running nmtui I resize my ssh session to something large. When I enter the "Edit Connection" screen, the height of the screen will be maximized, but the width is always the same.

The width is important when entering IPv6 addresses, it's not possible to view the entire address at once, you have to scroll the field left/right.