Re: nmcli connection add type gsm with PAP|CHAP ?

On Wed, 2017-05-10 at 19:36 +0900, Kajio, Yoshinori wrote:
Thanks for advice and sorry for late reply, I executed like following
and got error.
Is there something wrong? ppp.refuse-chap is valid for adding
connection with type gsm?

---
user <user> password <pass> ppp.refuse-chap true
Error: Unexpected argument 'ppp.refuse-chap'
---

Hi,

that works for me. But older nmcli versions didn't support passing
arguments of the form "<group>.<property>" during `nmcli connection
add`.

Does it work if you first issue the add, followed by a

  nmcli connection modify <name> ppp.refuse-chap true

?

ciao,
Thomas