Re: Huawei E5786

I got some progress. It is indeed NM fail. If I have do devices
connected as need to be connected. 3G phone and then LTE modem. I
command.modprobe -a option && echo "0x12d1 0x1506" >
/sys/bus/usb-serial/drivers/option1/new_id and device show up then in
Modem Manager. Then Modem Manager start to scan operators. Then in NM
icon come up in NM menu as it was previously transparent. I even some
point was able to send #99* USSD and get connected to home network as
previously it stays unconnected what ever you made. This I could not
reproduce. What kind of logs to look at. What can cause such a
sequence? This modem is very much up to date and for sure there is
interest to connect other too. How I can add modbrobe in boot up?